Friday, May 16, 2014

Enchanting Nocturne Reflections, Albert Bridge (13) Chelsea Marathon

This is Number 13 on Friday!!!!

Well this is the well known and remarkable Albert Bridge at night!

Enchanting Nocturne Reflections, Albert Bridge (13) Chelsea Marathon, 10" x 8", Oil on Board


I have painted this nocturne twice at night before and I bet the shall be more because the place is just so beautiful at night!

My strokes in this one were really bold, I worked in pure alla prima to capture the essence of the scene.

I can never tell what gets people loving this bridge but it is one of my favourites!

SPECIAL QUOTE
"The night is a wonderful time to capture in paint, everything is about tone and temperature"-Adebanji Alade

Feel free to like, comment or share with social media buttons below.


No comments: